Marinated Prawn Skewers · The Thai seafood BBQ standard
Simple and tasty, prawn skewers are especially popular in Thailand.
- 500g uncooked shelled prawn
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 sprigs of coriander, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Thai Gold Nam Plaa Fish Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Thai Gold Light Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Organic Thai Gold Coconut Milk for brushing while cooking
- Thai Gold Sweet Chili Sauce (for dipping)
- Marinate prawns with all ingredients for about 30 minutes, then thread onto skewers.
- Cook over medium heat BBQ, turning regularly and brushing liberally with coconut milk until cooked.
- Dip with Thai Sweet Plum Sauce or Thai Sweet Chili Sauce.
- How long does it take? Marinating time can be very different, read about the marinating technique to know more. ?? Marinade
- You'll need: Wooden skewers, steeped in water for about 30 minutes.
- You'll need: Large glass bowl.